This is probably one of the most requested recipe in the history of Food Fusion. So finally your request is fulfilled, here is the perfect Cinnamon rolls recipe with and without oven. Watch the complete video for storage instructions, without oven baking and more, please and share your feedback. #HappyCookingToYou
Recipe in English:
-Brown sugar ½ Cup
-Darchini (Cinnamon powder) 2-3 tbs
Cream Cheese Frosting:
-Cream cheese ¾ Cup (room temperature)
-Makhan (Butter) salted ¼ Cup (room temperature)
-Cheeni (Sugar) powdered 1 & ¼ Cups
-Vanilla essence ½ tsp
-Doodh (Milk) 1 tbs
-Neem garam pani (Lukewarm water) ½ Cup
-Bareek cheeni (Caster sugar) 3 tbs
-Instant yeast 2 & ½ tsp
-Anda (Egg) whisked 1 (room temperature)
-Makhan (Butter) melted 4 tbs
-Namak (Salt) ½ tsp
-Doodh (Milk) warm 3 tbs
-Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted 3 Cups
-Maida (All-purpose flour) sifted ½ Cup
-Cooking oil ½ tbs
-Makhan (Butter) salted ½ Cup (room temperature)
-In grinder,add brown sugar and grind well.
-In bowl,add grinded brown sugar,cinnamon powder,mix well & set aside.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
-In bowl,add cream cheese,butter,sugar (half quantity),vanilla essence and mix well.
-Add remaining sugar and mix until well combined.
-Add milk and whisk until smooth & refrigerate until use.
-In lukewarm water,add caster sugar,instant yeast and mix well,cover and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
-In bowl,add egg,butter,salt,milk and mix.
-Add dissolve yeast mixture and mix well.
-Add all-purpose flour and mix well.
-Add all-purpose flour and knead until dough is formed.
-Grease dough with cooking oil,cover and let it rest for 1 hour or until double in size at warm place.
-Grease hand with oil and knead dough again.
-Sprinkle all-purpose flour and knead dough again until smooth and roll out with the help of rolling pin in rectangular shape (12 x 18”).
-Spread butter over the dough and sprinkle generously brown sugar+cinnmaom powder mixture.
-Gently rub the sugar+cinnamon mixture into the butter.Beginning at one long side,roll up dough tightly like a jelly-roll then gently pinch the seam down to seal and cut the dough into slices (1 & ½ inch).
-On baking tray (9×13”),lined with butter paper and place cinnamon rolls,cover and allow to rise for further 30-40 minutes or until doubled in size.
Option no.1: Baking with Oven
-Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 12-15 minutes.
Option no 2: Baking Without Oven:
-On baking tray,lined with butter paper,place cinnamon rolls cover and allow to rise for further 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
-In pot,add 1 pack of salt,place steam rack (min 2“high) and preheat on high flame for 15 minutes.
-Place baking tray and bake on medium flame for 12-15 minutes.
How to Store?
-Can be stored for up to 2 weeks in freezer then place them on baking tray,cover and thaw for 2 hours & bake in oven or without oven.
-Spread cream cheese frosting over cinnamon rolls & serve.
-Drizzle chocolate syrup & serve!
Press here: Food, recipes, cooking for more similar videosTags: cinnamon, fusion, recipe, rolls, without
- Plant Based Vegan Meal Prep (2018) : Whole Food Plant Based RecipesThe Whole Food Plant Based Cooking ShowMon, June 4, 2018 10:03pmURL:Embed:Prepping food for the upcoming week is going to help …
- Chicken Enchiladas Casserole – Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Episode 817Laura in the KitchenSat, July 28, 2018 3:20pmURL:Embed:To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out my website: …
- Jelly Roll Ice Cream Bombe Recipe – Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Episode 790Laura in the KitchenWed, August 1, 2018 10:55amURL:Embed:Recipe & Measurements on my website: http://www.LauraintheKitchen.com Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe: http://www.laurainthekitchen.com/recipes/strawberry-ice-cream/ Mango …
- Curry Coconut Pumpkin Soup Recipe | Episode 1114Laura in the KitchenMon, March 26, 2018 11:55pmURL:Embed:To get this complete recipe with instructions and measurements, check out my website: …
- Bloopers Reel: The Whole Food Plant Based Cooking ShowThe Whole Food Plant Based Cooking ShowTue, March 20, 2018 1:33pmURL:Embed:This will keep you laughing and give you a glimpse …